- For reservations made more than 75 days prior
to check in, a non-refundable deposit of 10% is required within 14 days
of confirmation to secure reservation, and the balance in full is due
6o days prior to check in;
- For reservations made more than 30 days but less than 75 days prior to check in, payment in full is required within 7 days of confirmation to secure reservation;
- For reservations made less than 30 days prior
to check in, payment in full is expected within 2 business days of
confirmation, via overnight courier or Paypal (see below).
- We only accept cheque (personal OK) or bank draft . In an
effort to keep our rates as low as possible, we do not formally
accept credit cards. To accommodate those folks who would like
to pay with their credit card, we can send a PayPal invoice, but
PayPal charges a 3% fee for their service, which we then add to
- Canadian customers please see below;
- All rates and taxes are subject to change;
- Rates are per condominium, not per person;
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m.
We hope you don’t have to cancel, but if it happens:
- All deposits are non refundable and forfeited upon cancellation;
- Reservations may be cancelled and deposits may be forfeited where payment in full is not received 60 days prior to arrival;
- For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after
arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a
pro-rata refund will be issued, less a 25% fee.
We hope you don't need to make changes, but if you do:
- There is no guarantee that changes can be accommodated - check first!
- Permissible changes within 48 hours of booking are free;
- Permissible changes after 48 hours of booking may result in a $25 fee;
- Changes that result in occupancy gaps of less than 6 nights are not permissible;
- Changes may result in higher nightly rates;
- Payments must be made in the currency in which the property is located;
- Please check your confirmation to determine who your check or
money order should be payable to. The various properties have different
- Please DO NOT send your payment by
registered mail. If we miss the postman at our office, we do not have
time to drive 30 minutes to the post office to pick it up!
If necessary, please visit United States Postal Service
to get the latest Postal Rate and delivery schedule for mail to Canada.
All payments for rentals of US properties must be drawn on a US
Dollar account. Please do not send a check on a Canadian dollar account
and mark it “US Dollars”. If you do not have a US Dollar account, please
send a US dollar money order. Mahalo!
- No smoking or pets in the unit at any time;
- All tenants must abide by the rules of the complex. See