Wood Lake in Lake Country (Kelowna) B.C.
Rules and RegulationsMARBEYA CONDOMINIUMS
10401 N. 52ND STREET
PARADISE VALLEY, AZ 85253
The information contained within is intended to acquaint you with basic Rules and Regulations that are necessary if all owners/residents are to achieve maximum benefits from living in a community where elements are shared by all. Whether you are a homeowner or a renter, all persons living at Marbeya must observe and abide by this common set of Rules and Regulations. Guests must also abide by these Rules and Regulations.
If the homeowner or renter is in violation of any of the Rules and Regulations established by the Marbeya Board, the homeowner will be held responsible and receive fines as follows:
PATIOS, ENTRANCE WAYS, & AREAS VISIBLE TO COMMON AREAS & OTHER UNITS
It is responsibility of the homeowners to keep these areas neat, clean, and the items in good condition. The patio areas are not to be used for storage, drying towels or clothes, or other purposes which would give the complex an unsightly appearance. The patios are not to be used for storage of motorcycles or all terrain vehicles. Furniture of a patio-style only. Shall not exceed height of exterior wall.
Items placed on patio walls, ceilings, or doors shall not be illegal, dangerous, offensive to neighbors or visible above the height of the exterior wall with the exception of temporary holiday decorations. Acceptable items include, but are not limited to, bicycles, electric grills, firewood, and plants. Note: Bicycles may not be kept at ENTRANCE WAYS or under stairwells.
MISCHIEVOUS ACTS AND VANDALISM
Any person observed damaging property at Marbeya will be held liable for the damage, as well as any legal or court costs that may ensue. Owners are responsible for any damages incurred by their guests, tenants, licensees, agents, or members of the owner's family. Residents are asked to report mischievous acts to the management company or to the Phoenix Police Department.
Quiet hours are 8 p.m. to 10 a.m. No loud noises or shouting shall be permitted in the Common Area, pool area, etc., or in any private dwelling when it is an annoyance to others. The City of Phoenix City Code addresses disturbances of the peace. Call the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6151 if there is a problem. Do not contact the management company or any member of the Board.
TRASH CONTAINERS AND COLLECTION
All residents are asked to bag their trash and make sure to close the lid of the dumpster after each use. Dumpsters are emptied by Waste Management on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. If a dumpster is full, please place your trash in another receptacle. Trash placed outside the dumpster will not be collected.
Do not leave bagged trash on your patio as you will be fined.
POOL AND SPA POLICIES:
- Lifeguard is not provided. Please enjoy use of pool and spa at your own risk.
- Caution, shallow pool, diving is not permitted.
- Resident must accompany their guests. The resident is responsible for behavior of their guests.
- For everyone's health and safety, the following are not permitted in the pool areas: Intoxicated residents or guests, glass, pets, running, boisterous play, or frisbees;
- Only residents and their guests who are toilet trained or wearing waterproof pants are allowed in pools.
- Please use suntan lotions instead of oils, and rinse off before entering the pool.
- Please use restroom and shower before entering the pool.
- Suitable swimwear only — un-hemmed cut-offs are not permitted.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area. Food must be kept in the ramada area, away from the water, and disposed of properly when finished.
- Please do not impose on others with loud conversation. Music from stereos or radios is prohibited. Please use headphones.
- Residents and their guests under 18 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- Violators of these policies may have their pool privileges suspended.
- Lifeguard is not provided, please enjoy using at your own risk.
- Please use restroom and shower before entering the spa.
- Suitable swimwear only.
- Residents and their guests under 15 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Do not use while intoxicated.
- This facility is not recommended for persons with health disorders, heart conditions or pregnancy.Please consult your physician before using.
- Time spent in this facility should not exceed 15 minutes.
Note: Pool privileges may be suspended and a demand made for the return of the pool key if the homeowner is not in good standing with the Association.
These pool rules are for the safety of all Marbeya residents. Quiet hours, as posted, are 8 p.m. to 10 a.m.
Parking spaces — The numbered spaces are reserved and assigned to the individual homeowner. If there is a vehicle parked in your assigned space please call the management company and inform them of the type, color and license number of the vehicle. The management company will then issue the vehicle, if located on the property, a warning notice not to park in reserved parking areas. If there is a second offense, a fluorescent sticker will be placed on the window of the vehicle and towed if not removed within 24 hours, or if caught again, towed at. owner's expense with no further notice. No trucks, trailers, campers, boats, motor homes, or similar vehicle or equipment shall be parked, kept, placed, maintained, constructed, reconstructed, serviced or repaired upon any portion of the condominium.
No skateboarding or roller blading allowed in parking or sidewalk areas.