PLEASE OBSERVE QUIET HOURS: 9pm - 8am Park and Building go quiet at 9:00PM
THIS IS A SMOKE FREE PROPERTY - NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN THE UNITS AND/OR ON LANAIS!
- A designated smoking area is on the east side of the building behind the gardener’s shed.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CAR WITH THE KIHEI SURFSIDE OFFICE -
* PARKING - ALL "ON PROPERTY" VEHICLES REQUIRE A PERMIT – issued through the Kihei Surfside office. Hang the permit from your car’s rear-view mirror and park anywhere in the parking lot that is not marked Permanent Residence Parking. Gravel lot parking is permitted if our lot is full – make sure the parking pass is visible to avoid being towed away.
* CODES - The office will also provide you with the most recent CODE for the pool, BBQ area, 1st floor breezeway bathroom, and trash room.
* SWIMMING POOL HOURS: 8:00AM-9:00PM (No Lifeguard).
- Do not reserve chaise lounges by placing a towel or placing personal effects behind while you are not present. Your personal items will be removed to allow others to use the chaise lounge if you are not in the immediate pool area.
- No floats/boogie boards are allowed in the pool area or pool. Noodles for exercising are okay. Infant floats are okay.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times! Children under 3 must wear swim diapers!
* BEACH ACCESS – Best to enter by end of the parking lot on the west end (ocean side) of the building.
- BEACH CHAIRS are available to check out from the Kihei Surfside office. Keep them for your stay in your unit but please return them to the office before you leave the resort. Do not store them outside your unit in the hallways and remember to shake the sand off them before entering the building or unit.
- KOKUA (Help) – PLEASE DO NOT BRING CORAL or any natural ocean items onto the property – Mahalo!!
* THE PARK – Open to the public - hours are 6:00AM – 9:00PM
The park – 2 acres of manicured lawn - behind the Kihei Surfside is leased from the DLNR (Department of Land and Natural Resources). The lawn chairs are available to all park visitors and our guests. Please return the chaises to the staging area each time you are done with them. Do not reserve chairs on the lawn with personal items.
Putting Green – You are welcome to obtain a putter at the office to play at the putting green. Do not share putters with other guests, have them obtain one from the office. No driving or chipping on the lawn.
Bocce Balls – you may borrow a set from the office. DO NOT HAND OFF THE SET to another guest when done, we need to sanitize them, so bring them back to the office when you are done using.
NO DRONES – allowed on the back lawn.
PLEASE WASH OFF ALL SAND BEFORE ENTERING THE ELEVATOR AND YOUR UNIT.
DO NOT HANG TOWELS OR OTHER CLOTHING ITEMS ON YOUR LANAI RAILINGS!
* LAUNDRY ROOM – located on the ground floor – ocean end – hours are 8:00AM and 8:00PM.
Please no more than 2 people in the laundry room – limit to two machines at a time! The door closes at 8:00PM and will not open again until 8:00AM – last wash at 6:30PM. There is a quarter machine in the laundry room. Some machines will work with a credit card – although bank service charges may apply. Leave the doors open to the laundry room.
* TRASH / RECYCLING ROOM – located on the ground floor, mountain end. Trash chutes on each floor – mountain end by stairwell.
* LANDSCAPING DAY – EVERY SATURDAY 8:00AM – 2:00PM.
* PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS FROM YOUR LANAI.
For your safety, lock your lanai and hallway door at night and when you leave the unit -protect your valuables at all times! Please help Maui conserve water and electricity and turn off lights, water, and fans when leaving the unit.